Rusteco & GreaseMaster – Product Information
- Unsurpassed Rust Removal
- No Odor
- Worker & Environmentally Friendly
- Easy to Use
- No Metal Loss
Rusteco R-200-3 Features:
- High-Quality Product
- Extremely Cost-Effective
- A Superior Alternative to Media Blasting, Acid Wash, Caustic, Phosphate Treatment, & Other Rust Inhibitors
- Provides a High-Adhesion Surface Conclusive for Top Coating
- Long-Term Corrosion Protection
- Works at Ambient Temperatures
- No Shipping, Handling, or Disposal Restrictions
Rusteco R-200-3 Comes in Two Forms:
1. Liquid Blue
- For dipping and pickling applications. Small to very large parts can be immersed in the bath to effectively remove all rust regardless of severity.
- Liquid can be applied by hand sprayers to parts for long-term rust protection for storage and shipping.
- Liquid takes the place of the phosphate treatment stage after degreasing in automated parts washing equipment and systems. This will remove any rust/corrosion, condition the metal for painting, and prevent any flash or micro rust from forming on the surface.
- R-200-3 is a proven additive for closed-loop systems to remove and prevent any internal corrosion (aluminum and galvanized cooling towers, main engine coolers, fire sprinkler systems, etc.)
- Utilized in a hand sprayer for spot removal of rust, mill scale, and to condition freshly welded areas.
- To remove rust/corrosion from inaccessible areas such as fuel tanks, radiators, and deep penetrations.
- Does not require rinsing with water. Surface can be wiped or blown off with air pressure.
- Designed for repeat use. Can be used as a liquid fertilizer when its ability to de-rust has diminished.
2. Gel Blue
- Primarily the same formulation as the liquid except for the addition of xanthan gum to create a thick viscosity which would allow it to be applied by sprayers, brushes, and rollers on vertical surfaces.
- Provides the same effective rust/corrosion removal and metal conditioning for items that are not suitable for dipping.
- Highly effective for use in remote areas at ambient temperatures.
- After the gel has dissolved the rust, it can be removed easily with power washer.
- The gel can be left on without removing. This will form a coating that will protect the surface for an extended period of time (months to years) until such time that the piece is needed (Because the gel is water-soluble, some form of protection would be required—plastic or tarps—to prevent direct water coming in contact with the gel).
- Gel can be used to remove rust and condition smaller areas by hand.
Rusteco Marine Application
- Rusteco Gel
- Ship/Barge Tank Cleaning
- Complete Rust Removal in 72 Hours
- At 72 Cents per Sq. Ft.
- Airless Spray Application
- Metal Surface will be Rust-Free
- Ready for Coating
- No Fumes – No Disposal Restrictions
- 3,000–5,000 PSI Cold Water Pressure Washer
- Surface Rust Only 24 Hours at 24 Cents per Sq. Ft.
GreaseMaster R-300 Factsheet
◈Method of Action
◈20 Great Reasons to Use GreaseMaster:
- Fully Biodegradable
- Safe on All Metals
- Safe on All Fabrics
- Does Not Emulsify Oil with Water
- Acts as Oil Separator
- Can be Directly Painted Over
- Dilution Factor up to 1,000 Times
- Safe for Marine/Wildlife
- No Effect on Skin
- Compatible with All Cleaning Equipment
- No Alkaline Base
- No Disposal Restrictions
- Working pH Near Neutral
- Contains no Phosphates
- Multiple Repeat Uses
- No Shipping/Handling Restrictions
- Exceeds Milspecs on Salt Removal
- Provides Oil-Free Surface
- Ballast Tank Cleaner for Soft Coatings
- Restores Air Coolers Virtually as New