MSDS, Safety Approvals Listout us
Environmental & Product Safety Information
Aquatic Toxicity Test (Rusteco & GreaseMaster)
Clean Air Solvent (CAS) Certification (Rusteco & GreaseMaster)
Wastewater Discharge Permit (Rusteco)
- Effect on Painted Surfaces – No discoloration or softening observed.
- Residual Corrosion – Average weight loss on aluminum insignificant.
- Practical Cleaning – No streaking, spotting, or discoloration observed, rinsed freely.
- Stress Crazing of Acrylics (Mi-P-25690 Type C) – No crazing, cracking, or attack.
- Mil-Std-45662A & Mil-I-45208A, Amendment 1
- Effect on Tensile Strength of 7075-T6 Aluminum – No significant loss in tensile strength.
Salt Deposits Removal (GreaseMaster)
Wastewater Discharge Permit (GreaseMaster)
Port of Portland Ballast Water Treatment Plant Disposal Approval (GreaseMaster)
ALYESKA Marine Terminal Discharge Approval (GreaseMaster)
US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Approval (GreaseMaster)
US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Criteria (GreaseMaster)
Volatile & Semi-Volatile Organics Analysis
The Danish Veterinary Authority has approved the GreaseMaster as a safe product that can be used as a cleaner in all dairy, poultry, and meat processing plants.